5/14/2009

Geos Kudan Institute (Japanese language school)

Kudan Institute is one of the many Japanese language schools you can enroll while you are in Japan or overseas. I can recommend it to foreigners because they also offer you a student visa if you want to stay in Japan. You don't have to worry about where you will stay too for they also provide you a host family to avail a cheaper option. These host families were chosen according to your likes, allergies and etc. which will assure that you will be safe while in Japan. I do think that the best advantage for having a host family is that you can practice your Japanese more. You can also look for an apartment yourself which may cost you more especially if you will be living in Tokyo. Students almost live at least 1 hour away from the school, the host families are no exception about this.


Sunlight Building
I haven't been here so I don't know if the classes are for the advanced level of Japanese. It is a new building compared to the other one you'll see below.



And this is the scene outside the school. It is a very small path with a lot of shops so I thought of taking the actual picture so you won't be lost. I was lost myself when I first came here so if it will be your first day, I hope you come to school early. You also have to look for your rooms and that will also take your time.

Note: Look for these signs especially the Berry shop and a stand-up sign of Geos . When you see this, just walk your way inside and you will find this:


You'll see 3F Geos Kudan Institute of Language & Culture on the board. If you reach this place then you are taking the right way to Kudan. Now you can use the stairs or the elevator to go to the 3rd floor of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment